Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do I Believe? Should I Believe? .......

Isn't it funny - I don't believe in horoscopes but lately they could have been designed exactly for me!

Today's for example ....

Don't discount your excellent resourcefulness, Gemini. If you haven't got everything you need or all of the information required, take some time to think. Who do you know? What resources can you access? Who might know where you can find what you need? Rather than panic because the pieces aren't all there yet, make a list of contacts and go for it. Trust in yourself.
I am learning to trust myself and more to believe in myself. I am working on something that I will share in a couple of weeks if all goes well .. and it will. I believe in myself remember!! Now this has me thinking .... who do I know lol



and a couple of days ago ...
This is a great day to start new enterprises with others, Gemini. Gatherings with friends or group activities could lead to ideas for new projects that fire your energy and enthusiasm. New immediate and long-term goals should be set. Some people may not be interested and could drop out, but don't worry. Others who share your interests will quickly step in to take their places.
 hmmm ...Enthusiasm present! ... energy? .... yep! Goals set!! ...  as I said  ... in a couple of weeks!

and ...
A social event could take place today involving a number of friends you may not have seen for a long time, Gemini. You'll feel good about catching up and meeting exciting new people, too. Interesting information could come your way.
oooh good! should I be booking a trip to England then?
and finally this week ...
Some fascinating new information, possibly spiritual or metaphysical, could come today from periodicals, TV, or the Internet. This could set you on a new course of study, Gemini. Your insights and revelations could prove valuable in increasing your understanding of what you read.
No idea what this is about, but ... I don't really believe in horoscopes ... I am just saying :)
Feeling of the Day: Curious

Song of the Day:  The Beginning - Seal



(sneak preview  ... 






3 comments:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Shirley, it is amazing when we are looking for hope and reassurance how it is right there. It's just a matter of wanting to find it. I love your optimism and positive outlook.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today. My condolences on the loss of your husband. I can't even imagine what you are going through, but I appreciate your opening up. Have a lovely day and best of luck with your new venture. =)

Anonymous said...

There is talk of an upcoming tour by our favourite 'guilty secret' ... so perhaps you should be planning a trip to England ...
Can't wait for your new adventure to begin btw! ;-)
PS love the bears :)

Shirley said...

Hi Shannon - thanks for stopping by - and for your lovely comments. This more postive person is the new me - and I think I quite like her :)

Gillian - are you serious? How fab!!! Oh how I wish I could have another trip over there - stime to start working towards it!!